Brother Innov-ís NQ3700D
A combo machine with plenty to offer, the NQ3700D has luxurious features such as 313 built-in embroidery designs, including 55 Disney designs, 291 built-in stitches, and, when connected to a wireless network, the ability to send files wirelessly to your machine via Design Database Transfer. See all your designs on the clear 4.85" color LCD touch screen display with an easy user interface. Here you can do on-screen editing, including letter editing, resizing, rotating, repositioning, drag and drop, and combining designs. Combined with a generous 6" x 10" workspace, with the NQ3700D, there is no telling what you'll create next.
- An abundance of built-in embroidery designs 313 built-in embroidery designs, including 55 Disney, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 13 lettering fonts for your embroidery side.
- Plenty of sewing designs and fonts 291 built-in stitches, 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, and 5 sewing lettering fonts for your sewing side.
- Large work area A maximum embroidery field of 6" x 10" can accommodate large projects, and the healthy 8.3" from needle to arm gives you more room to easily maneuver fabric.
- Wireless capability When connected to a wireless network, send designs to your NQ3700D using Design Database Transfer (no USB needed).
- Color Display A brilliant and sharp 4.85" color LCD touch screen display welcomes you with an easy user interface. Here you can do on-screen editing, including letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning, drag and drop, and combining designs.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) automatically senses your fabric for smooth even stitches
- Automatic feed thread cutting system conveniently cuts thread between color stitch blocks
- My Custom Stitch with the ability to combine and edit custom and built-in sample stitches
- Pivot function for precise corners, smoother circles, and easier chain piecing
- Color sort
Start Stop Button
Thread Tension Control
F.A.S.T Bobbin Winding System
Touch Panel LCD
LCD Display Screen
5 years on electrical and electronic parts (excludes Foot Control) and 3 year on mechanical parts