Horn Sewing Cabinet: Sovereign MKII
Horns top of the range and largest sewing cabinet with the removable Caddy™ offering storage and extra sewing surface. The back flap creates a very large area to the rear of the machine when it is raised. The Sovereign is designed to ensure the sewer can sit comfortably to the left thereby enabling easy centre of needle sewing.
Horn's top of the range and largest sewing cabinet with the removable Caddy™ offering storage and extra sewing surface.
- Plenty of workspace to the right and left of your sewing machine for quilting, curtains and dressmaking
- Centre of needle sewing position
- Large lift up work bench at rear. Ideal for quilting and larger projects
- MAXIMUM LIFTER – Large opening for quilting and embroidery machines
- Unique three position lifter for your sewing machine:
– flat bed sewing
– free–arm sewing
- Handy storage for threads and accessories, all within arms reach!
- On castors; so easy to move around
- Extra storage for embroidery hoops and sewing machine accessories
- Book and magazine storage
- Caddy™ can remain in cabinet as storage or positioned as shown. So versatile and so easy
- Horn patented Caddy™ roll out storage system
- LOCKABLE – for child safety
- A push is all you need to change sewing positions from storage, to flat bed, to free arm
- Conditional one year warranty on materials and workmanship
|Available in the following finishes:
|Dimensions when open:
|Dimensions when closed: