Brother Innov-is QC-1000 Quilting Machine
The Innovis QC-1000 offers a wide variety of special features crafted especially for the avid sewer and quilter.
The addition of the Quilt Club QC-1000 to the Innovis range offers a host of features including a pivoting function plus an extension table and 3 types of free motion feet.
- ICAPS Innovis – Continuous Automatic Pressure System. Continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjusts presser foot pressure for even stitching over different fabric thickness.
- Programmable to pivot function. One touch on LCD raises the presser foot while keeping the needle in the fabric for easy fabric rotation.
- Utilise the USB port to import and export designs, save self-designed patterns and update machine software.
- Easy to use LCD monochrome touch-screen control panel, 1.6” x 3.5” (4.06cm x 8.89cm).
- Customize and save decorative stitch settings for stitch length, size and density.
- 283 Built-in Stitches= 162 utility stitches plus 121 decorative stitches including 12 buttonholes, 3 fonts and 30 quilt stitches.
- Detachable large 2-pin spool stand for large spool thread delivery or easy twin needle sewing.
- 2 stitch plates included – One with quilt and sewing graduations and one straight stitch plate for accurate Heirloom stitching.
- Combine multiple decorative stitches and save to memory.
- Maximum sewing speed – 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Automatic drop feed function on select stitches.
- Upper thread and lower bobbin thread sensing system.
- 7-point feed dogs for smooth and even sewing.
- Presser foot levelling button.
- Super bright work lights.
- Thread cutter button.
- My Custom Stitch feature.
- On-screen editing.
- Built-in help screens.
- Quick-set bobbin.